Updating The Camera Using A SD Card:
- Format the SD card (procedure here).
- Download the update file from our website: Software
- Open the downloaded .zip file by double-clicking on it. Extract the file spordv.bin from the .zip file.
- Copy the extracted .bin file into the SD card.
- Make sure the camera is OFF.
- Insert the SD card into the camera.
- Hold down the «OK» button and the «ON» button at the same time without releasing them.
- After approximately 5 seconds, when the blue LED lights up, release the «ON» button and continue holding the «OK» button.
- When the screen lights up and displays «software update…», release the «OK» button.
- At the end of the update, the screen will go black. Turn off the camera by holding down the «ON» button for 5 seconds.
- Your camera firmware is now up to date.
To confirm the update was successful:
- Hold down the «ON» button until scripts appear on the screen.
- The firmware version will briefly appear at the bottom of the screen: